1 . How does Airfree
incinerates microorganisms at its heated capillaries. Contaminated air
is dragged into Airfree's ceramic core by air convection and microorganisms
are destroyed at high temperatures regardless of how resistant and dangerous
they might be.
2. Are there any side effects?
Airfree's new technology uses heat to purify the air. No side effects,
no emissions, NO IONS, nor new particles are generated. Airfree should
be used in all homes and offices quietly, constantly and efficiently purifying
3. What is Airfree's air cleaning capacity?
P1000 was designed for rooms up to 450 sq. ft. (42m²); Airfree Platinum
2000 was designed for rooms up to 550 sq. ft. (51m²) .
4. Can I install Airfree in my walking closet?
as long as it has at least 400cu.ft (11m³)*. Airfree should not be
placed under shelves or its efficiency will be reduced.
* as reference 400cu.ft (11m³) is approximately 7'x7'
5. Can I use Airfree in air conditioned rooms?
6. How do I know if Airfree is no longer working?
Check the top lid and if warm Airfree is working.
7. Can I place Airfree at the corridor to reach the whole house?
No. Airfree will just reduce air pollution in the corridor's area.
8. Can I place Airfree in a closed room?
Yes. Please remember such a room must have at least 400cu.ft (11m3)*.
* as a reference 400cu.ft is approximately 7'x7'
9. Is it necessary to keep doors and windows closed?
10. Does Airfree eliminate bacteria and viruses?
Yes. Unlike the air filters in the market Airfree is more efficient with
smallest microorganisms as they are easily carried by Airfree's airflow
into its heated ceramic core.
11. Can I change Airfree from one room to another?
No. Airfree must always be plugged in the same room 24 hours a day. Airfree's
patented technology works gradually and cannot have its cycle interrupted.
Moving it from one room to another will interrupt the cycle.
12. Should I turn off Airfree when I leave house?
No. Airfree must always be on.
13. What happens if Airfree is disconnected or there was a black out?
Airfree will take approximately the same time to recover the previous
reduced contamination level.
14. Does CADR measure the effectiveness of the Airfree?
Not at all. CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology.
The AHAM seal (usually found on the back of an air cleaner's box) lists
three Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers: one for tobacco smoke, one
for pollen and one for dust. The CADR indicates volume of filtered air
delivered by an air cleaner. The higher the tobacco smoke, pollen and
dust numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
The main reason why CADR is not designed for Airfree is because Airfree
does not filter but destroys microorganisms instead, CADR only applies
to volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner as stated above.
CADR does not measure microorganism reduction like mould and bacteria
only detectable by a microbiology lab.
Airfree destroys (not trap or attract to other surface) any microorganism
regardless of how small they might be. 99,99% of all organic particles
are fully destroyed when passing through the Airfree U.S. patented ceramic
15. How does Airfree destroy dust mites?
Mold reduction in the atmosphere causes a reduction in the mold dependant
dust mite population.
Airfree also destroys the harmful toxins and fungus freed by dust mite
feces that trigger respiratory allergies.
16. How does Airfree eliminate fungi?
As mentioned before, Airfree eliminates airborne microorganisms included
fungi and spores. By eliminating spores no new colonies will be formed,
meaning less future fungi and spores in the air.
17. How does Airfree destroy viruses?
Those microscopic microorganisms are easily eliminated inside Airfree's
ceramic core capillaries. Inside temperature of Airfree capillaries is
triple the temperature required to incinerate them. Airfree is your largest
ally in respiratory disease prevention.
18. Does Airfree reduce tobacco smell?
Yes, Airfree reduces any kind of organic smell in the ambience including
19. Does Airfree release any gas or chemical product?
No. Airfree's sterilization process is natural. Please check our website
for conclusive tests regarding particles and O3.
20. Does Airfree heat up a room?
No. Airfree does not increase room temperature. To have an idea 2 Airfrees
plugged in the same room will contribute as much heat as the presence
of one adult in that same room.
21. Does Airfree provoke any change in room's the relative humidity?
22. Does Airfree need filter replacement?
No. Airfree's technology uses heat and not filters nor dangerous emissions.
23. Does Airfree consume a lot of energy?
No. Airfree's consumption is just 45 Watts for the P1000, and 48 Watts
24. Can Airfree heated top lid burn children?
No. Just the heated top lid's middle center is around 183.2°F (84ºC)
for P series, which is not enough to burn a child's hand.
25 - Does Airfree anti-stress light interfere with Airfree sterilizing
No. The anti-stress light has an aesthetic effect and can be relaxing
too or simply used as a night light in children or newborn bed rooms.
According to chromo therapy the blue light has calming and relaxing effect.